Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) programmes
The Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) is a national credential system that trains, develops, assesses and certifies skills and competencies for the workforce. As a continuing education and training (CET) system, WSQ supports the SkillsFuture movement to:
- Promote recognition of skills and competencies to facilitate progression, mastery and mobility;
- Promote holistic development of the workforce through technical and generic skills and competencies;
- Support economic development by professionalising skills and competencies to drive industry transformation, productivity and innovation efforts; and
- Encourage lifelong learning.
The WSQ system is designed to be a practical, accessible and affordable launching pad for individuals to take charge of their own careers and advancement. It is also a powerful business tool for employers to access and maintain a skilled workforce as it enhances their competitive edge and advancing their businesses.
- Business Management (BM WSQ)
- Leadership and People Management (LPM WSQ)
Leadership & People Management (LPM)
The Leadership & People Management (LPM) Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) framework is designed to benchmark corporate leadership capabilities and provide a leadership development roadmap for business leaders. It enables leaders and managers to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and practices through structured and peer learning. It also allows them to gain formal recognition of their competencies through modularised competency training programmes within a nationally recognised framework.
Modules in the Business Management Framework
- Present Information
- Write Proposal
- Identify New Sales and Marketing Opportunities
- Display Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills