Web Design Intern
We are welcoming design interns to join Alue Singapore to contribute your talent as part of a small team.
Our vision is to be the top Human Resources Development company by 2030, and each member of the team will play a part in achieve that goal.
We hope that, together with you, we will take the company towards greater height.
Depending on your area of interest and ability to design, you may be assigned the following tasks
· Design of company material (Brochures, training program, work resources)
· Web design projects (Website, Social Media, Corporate profile etc)
· Operation (preparation of documents, organizing events & seminars, coordination with partners, etc)
· Other tasks depending on your interest and talent
Who is it for?
· Singaporean & PR, Students, Exchange Students* or fresh graduates
· Individuals with a flair for design and aptitude for creating visual and appealing material.
· Individuals who are resourceful, aware of the latest social trends.
· Individuals who enjoy working in a small, closely knitted team.
*In accordance with MOM Labor Laws
· Current undergraduates from universities in any discipline
· Excellent language skill in English, written and spoken
· Internet savvy, heavy user of social media, blog, mobile application
· Effective user of PowerPoint design & Excel, Google applications
*Experience with designing software is not strictly required but a strong advantage to have
Desired skills required (if any)
· Web Design
· Social Media
· Digital Editing
· Logical Thinking
· Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
·Internship opportunities are available all year round and may also be negotiated on a part-time basis.
For interested candidates, kindly send your CV, and a self-introduction
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org