Sales & Marketing Intern
We are welcoming student interns to join Alue Singapore to discover your potential, acquire business skills, and contribute your talent as part of the small team.
Our vision is to be the top Human Resources Development company by 2030, and each member of the team will play a part in achieve that goal.
We hope that, together with you, we will take the company towards greater height.
After learning about the basics of how HR development works in the company, you will be assigned some of the following tasks
· Research on potential customers and partners
· Research on HR development & management trend in Singapore and overseas
· HR Development project (Optimization of operation systems, training program development etc)
· Recruitment/Headhunting (Finding potential partners, trainers and liaison officers)
· Operation (preparation of documents, organizing events & seminars, coordination with partners, etc)
· Other tasks depending on your interest and talent
Who is it for?
· Singaporean & PR, Students, Exchange Students* or fresh graduates
· Individuals who are interested in the Human Resource industry and aspire to work in related industries in the future.
· Individuals with logical thinking, problem solving, and presentation skills.
· Individuals who are resourceful, aware of the latest business trends.
· Individuals who enjoy working in a small, closely knitted team.
*In accordance with MOM Labor Laws
· Current undergraduates from universities in any discipline
· Excellent language skill in English, written and spoken
· Internet savvy, heavy user of social media, blog, mobile application
· Effective user of Powerpoint & Excel, Google applications
Desired skills required (if any)
· Human Resources
· Logical Thinking
· Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
Negotiable depending on part-time/full-time basis
eg: 800SGD (Full-time Internship)
·Internship opportunities are available all year round and may also be negotiated on a part-time basis.
For interested candidates, kindly send your CV, and a self-introduction
Email to: email@example.com