Associate Curriculum Developer
Role & Responsibilities:
- Over all in charge of the accreditation process for becoming a WSQ training provider.
- Develop and contextualize course material for frameworks in Human Resource, Business Management, Leadership and People Management, and others to be included in WSQ programs.
- In charge of registration for the company to keep an ATO providing WSQ programs.
- In charge of courses accreditation with SSG.
- All documentation required for accreditation, maintaining and renewal for the WSQ work cycle.
- Manage operation with customer and SSG after training and assessment
- Manage CIR Audit and admin
- Pre-training activities
- Marketing of WSQ programs
- Making appointments for client visit
- Support client visit and sales activities
- Provide advise to the company and clients as a professional adult educator
- Assisting in event marketing, and advertising
- Drafting of proposals for clients
- Customization of training materials
- Recruitment of suitable trainers
- Management of external trainers
- Delivery of training
- Conduct training on specific topics as a trainer
- Preparation and setting up of training venues
- Assisting trainers when trainings are conducted
- Follow up post training matters
- Drafting and presentation of feedback report to clients
- Making follow up proposal
- DACE certification
- ACTA certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a trainer in specific topics
- Experience in course development for WSQ programs & Non WSQ programs
Bonus to have
- Ability and experience to conduct training from junior level to management level.
- Ability and experience to conduct training in English, other languages and dialects.
- Other training related certification or qualification