Breakthrough Program, a simulation for future expatriate employees
Broaden one’s perspectives outside of Japanese society and immerse into local cultures
～Simulation for future expatriate employees～
※The above illustration shows a basic training program flow.
We will customize (Develop and design) the actual program according to the specific needs of your organization
Mid-level employees and employees who are going to be posted abroad
To acquire the mind-set and the behavioral custom which "open up new paths" required in a global business environment
※Other than the above locations, other locations are also available
- To achieve business goals, utilize a simulation program to stimulate thinking and individual action
- Deepen understanding of local culture and business practices through local field research and cultural immersion
- Gain an understanding of behavioural standards and cultural differences in a global business environment through experiential exercises to widen viewpoints and perspectives on the emerging Asian markets.
- Develop confidence in the global business environment by experiential simulation exercises of success and failures
- By going through various challenging exercises, repeatedly practice [Strategy] x [Concrete Action] x [Willingness] in order to develop a positive habit of action that is important in the global business environment
- Through networking opportunities with local companies, explore the potential of global expansion. In addition, form the foundation of global expansion by important network construction. Practical exercises will be held via simulations and field research.
- 1 Week
※Contents of the program will be designed according to the requests of your organization
a simulation for future expatriate employees