Asia Future Leaders Summit
Foster next generation leaders who play an active part
in the world through cross cultural discussions and exchanges
Young Managers who are projected to the next generation of leaders, middle-tier level executives
(Age and position is not important)
- Focus and Learning Outcomes
- To understand and acquire a global perspective through interact with leading individuals of different countries and cultures.
- Form networks with individuals from different countries as well as share global management strategies
- Train and learn practical leadership skills by interaction with others
- Learning Point
Next-generation leaders to be, that play a part in the future of Asia (Japan, China, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea) will meet at the summit.
- An exchange session between talented individuals from Asian countries
- Acquisition of global knowledge of management systems and methods
- Strengthen practical and relevant skills for global leaders
- 8 Days 7 Nights
- Learning style and activities
Interaction, exchange and networking sessions between individuals from Asian countries.
Global Business Perspectives
- Activity: Consider the current situation and prospects surrounding the global business environment and the problems that are occurring in Asia and Europe.
- Insightful thinking about issues and their countermeasures that are important globally in terms of the macro economy, infrastructure, consumer market, technology, labour and so on.
Improving Leadership Effectiveness
Learn about team management skills to succeed as a senior manager in a growing organization and principles of performance improvement for oneself. It is a program aimed at practicality.
Lecture by local business leader
※All curriculum activities will be conducted in English
- A standard of TOEIC 730 points or equivalent is suggested but is not strictly enforced
An interest in the Asian region or with an intention to expand businesses into the region.
A Message to Participants
a simulation for future expatriate employees