- 22 Jun (Mon) to 27 Jun (Sat), 2015
Time 9.00am to 6.00pm
- NUS- National University of Singapore, Kent Ridge Campus
- Learning Objectives
Focus on the core skills participants need to consistently deliver outstanding
- Recognize, classify and express different cultural patterns of significanceto business and commerce.
- Compare and contrast the social, legal, and political aspects of global business environments.
- Discover own leadership roots and foundations, diagnose own leadership tasks, advance the leadership skills, and develop a personal leadership path that ensures inspiration and esilience.
- Develop own leadership style: learn effective dialogue, revitalize own vision and build on own strengths.
- Boost own capacity to change and move to the next level of leadership performance in global business environments.
- KEY TAKEAWAYS
Global Business Perspectives
You will learn about important issues and strategies to be applied in a globalized environment by studying different global business environment from multiple aspects.
You will learn about cross boarder marketing strategies which will capture the world’s market as a whole by strategy conceptualizing, making decisions, and taking actions.
Improving Leadership Effectiveness
You will learn about the principles of management skill and its application for accelerating your own performance, in order to succeed as a global business leader.
- Who Should Attend?
- Experienced professionals or the next generation leader candidates who want to achieve the next level of effectiveness in leading individuals, teams, and large groups to their highest level of sustained performance in global business environments.
- For enquiry or registration, kindly contact us with the contact information below.
Asia Future Leaders Summit 2015 in Singapore